Our Vision for North Augusta High School:
To engage ALL students in the world class knowledge and skills needed to successfully realize their post-secondary goals through the development and implementation of relevant college and career readiness pathways.
· Our teaching should evoke curiosity and global awareness from students.
· Our speech and actions towards students and each other should come from a place of empathy.
· Our philosophies should involve a dedication to increasing students' sense of social wareness and social responsibility.
· Our practice should value both college and career paths and celebrate them equally.
· Although classroom learning is vital, experiential learning through internships, research and service learning enhances the academic setting and brings lasting knowledge.
District Announces Truancy Intervention Program in Partnership with Solicitor J. Strom Thurmond, Jr., Aiken County Truancy Task Force
TIP an Added Preventative Measure to Ensure Aiken County Students Stay in School
District Office of Accountability and Assessment Announces Kindergarten Readiness Assessment for 2017-18 School Year
The Assessment Will Allow Teachers to Provide Better Service to Students
District's Graduating Class of 2017 Featured 1,406 Graduates and Academic Scholarship Total of Nearly $60 Million
Forty Percent of ACPSD Graduating Seniors Recognized as Honor Graduates
ACPSD Finance Department Honored for Exceeding Standards in Financial Reporting and Accountability
LADY JACKETS WIN 4-A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!
The Class of 2016
More than $11,000,000 in Scholarship Offerings
71.6% Plan to Attend a Two or Four-Year College
3.4% Will Enter The Military & Serve Our Country
17% Are Workforce-Ready & Will Begin Their Careers