Students will apply the acquired knowledge and skills to become life-long learners who are productive citizens. Both Kennedy Middle School and the classroom are places where:
- Everyone is welcomed and encouraged.
- We respect and care for everyone and everything around us.
- Teachers will provide best practices, tailored to individual students' needs.
- Students will be responsible and held accountable for their behavior and academic success.
- Teachers and parents will work together to help ensure academic success of all students.
Students are expected to:
- Be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing!
- Treat others as they would like to be treated (with respect and dignity).
- Think before acting.
- Adhere to acceptable standards of courtesy, decency,and morality.
- Arrive at school and to class on time and academically prepared.
- Appropriately use and care for the buildings and facilities of the school.
- Cooperate with the school staff to meet the varied educational needs of all students.