ATHLETIC SECURITY REMINDERS & CLEAR BAG POLICY
ATHLETIC SECURITY REMINDERS & CLEAR BAG PROCEDURES - To ensure the safety of our athletic events, please be aware of the following:
- ACPSD has a Clear Bag Procedure for athletic events, details are below.
- Reentry is not allowed. Should an individual exit a stadium or athletic facility, a new ticket for reentry will be required for reentry.
- These are school-sponsored events; behavioral expectations & the Code of Conduct apply.
- Students in eighth grade and below must be accompanied by an adult age 21 or older.
- High school students must show identification or PowerSchool to verify grade level if unaccompanied by a supervising adult.
We thank you for your cooperation with these regulations aimed to ensure a safe and successful athletic season!