BOOSTERTHON FUN RUN: FRIDAY, APRIL 26
We are excited and ready to run! Our goal this year is to raise $17,000 for technology needs.
As always, we appreciate your support!
5K REGISTRATION: OPENS APRIL 15
5K registration will be online this year. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2019. An information sheet with the necessary online link is available in the office or you may email Susan Hilderbrand at email@example.com for a scanned copy. Parents will be asked to upload the required documents when they register.
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- 2 Proofs of Residence (For example:Water/Electric/Cable Bill, Property Tax receipt on residence, Mortgage/lease agreement, Driver's License.)
Parents will still need to bring the original birth certificate and Immunization record to Chukker Creek before the first day of class in August.
QUEST ZONE PARENTS NIGHT OUT: FRIDAY, APRIL 26
$15.00 per child, Dinner included.
Call Christina Martinez to reserve your spot today! 803-634-0430
WATERFORD VIDEO IS NOW AVAILABLE
Wondering what Waterford is and how it can help your child? Please click the following link and view the informational video.
Dads...Are YOU interested in volunteering as a Watch Dog? WE need you!
Steps to sign up for dates to volunteer as a Watch Dog
Type in the email address firstname.lastname@example.org under search for a sign up
- Verify you are not a robot
- Click Search
- Click the 2018-2019 Watch Dogs Volunteer Schedule
- Choose the date(s) you would like to volunteer. Click submit and sign up
- Fill in the information asked
- Click Sign up now
*You may want to set up a Signup Genius account so that it is easier to edit and cancel slots if needed.
NEW REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:** New for the 2018-2019 Registration *All students, new and returning, will need to provide two proofs of residency at registration:As of now, the documents listed below will be acceptable as proof of residency. Parents/guardians will need to provide at least two (2) documents from the list dated within the past three (3) months. All documents must be in the name of the parent/guardian.
If you have just moved or are in the process of moving, we will accept an original closing document or rental lease agreement as temporary proof for enrollment. After initial enrollment, two (2) of the above documents will be required within 30 days.
- Mortgage contract or statement
- Property Tax bill or receipt
- Utility bill (power, water, sewer)
- Homeowners/renters insurance policy
- Current rental/lease agreement or payment receipt
- SC Driver’s license or ID Card (Does not have to be dated within 3 months but must be consistent with another document dated within 3 months)
- Cable/satellite/Internet or telephone bill
- Voter registration card
- Notarized letter from a landlord (Must include the rental property address and the landlord’s contact information)
- Official federal government document which includes the residence address
WEEKEND FOOD BACK PACK PROGRAM
If you are interested in supporting our weekend food back pack program through the Golden Harvest Food Bank, please visit this link:goldenharvest.org
PREPARE FOR FAMILY EMERGENCIES WITH SMART911 - We are fortunate in Aiken County to have access to a free service called SMART911. The service allows families to register their homes and occupants for the purpose of providing law enforcement and first responders with immediate access to life-saving information in the event of a call for help to 911. During an actual emergency, first responders will have this vital information relayed to them before they arrive. Signing up is fast, easy, and free! Click HERE to view the SMART911 flyer for some great safety tips for students, or visit online at www.smart911.com for more information.
MILITARY CONNECTED FAMILY SURVEY
Attention Chukker Creek families, please assist us in collecting some information so that we may better serve our students. If either parent/guardian of a Chukker Creek student meets the criteria below, please complete the survey using the link.
- Active member of any branch of the military
- Reserves member of any branch of the military
- Works on federal property
- Lives and works on federal property
Select survey link HERE. Only one survey is necessary per family, if you have students at another school please select all schools and grades that apply when completing the survey.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Additional safety measures have become part of Aiken County Public Schools’ volunteer requirements this year. All interested volunteers must attend a training and receive the appropriate background clearance for their intended volunteer service before serving in our school. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation as we implement additional safety measures.
Those who should attend:
Classroom tutors * Test Monitors * Room Parents * Watch DOGS * Library/bookfair helpers * PTO helpers * Yearbook * Field day helpers * Classroom helpers * Chaperones * Mentors * Any person interacting with students