The mission of Aiken County Public Schools, the emerging premier school district, is to cultivate future-ready students to serve our evolving community and world through an innovative, literacy-focused school system distinguished by
- rigorous, personalized learning opportunities;
- highly effective, service-driven professionals; and
- mutually-beneficial partnerships.
Summer ACVA Offerings
- Geometry Honors
- Orientation is Wednesday, May 31st. 2:00 PM at KMS and 5:00 PM at NAMS
- Geometry Applications were due May 15th, the application process has closed.
- Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- iNFUSION Writing Project
- Orientation will be held at Aiken High School Media Center on Wednesday, May 31st from 3:30 to 4:30 PM
- STUDENTS: All students who applied have recevied an email regarding orientation. Please check your school email.
- Student Application (The application process has closed)
- Writing Project Video: Learn all about the iNFUSION Writing Project