The Aiken County Adult Education Center is an authorized Pearson Vue Testing facility.
2432 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
Graniteville, SC 29829
803-663-4920 ext. 1
You can register online to take your GED exam at the Aiken County Adult Education Center via Pearson Vue's website www.ged.com. You can also contact them via phone at 1-877-392-6433.
There are four sections to the GED exam:
- Reading and Language Arts: 155 minutes
- Mathematical Reasoning: 120 minutes
- Social Studies: 75 minutes
- Science: 95 minutes
You MUST bring a valid South Carolina ID when you come for your test! If you do not, Pearson Vue policy does not allow you to test.
Pearson Vue requires that you arrive 15 minutes before the start of your testing appointment to complete the admissions process.
- Pearson Vue and South Carolina State Department of Education policy requires that you be at least 17 years of age in order to register for the GED.
- Lockers are provided for you to lock your belongings in while you test.
- GED Test approved calculators are provided for you while you test.
- If you schedule multiple test sections in one transaction, a lunch break is NOT automatically built-in.
- RLA is the only test section that has a scheduled break. Unscheduled breaks are NOT permitted.
- Once your pass all sections of the GED, Pearson Vue will mail a certificate to the address listed in your online GED account.
GED Testing Dates
All testing dates listed below are Fridays, unless otherwise noted.
September 13, 20, 27
October 4, 11, 25
November 1, 8, 15, 22
December 6, 13