Please review some of the resources offered for students who are quarantined.
We understand that being quarantined can be a bit overwhelming, and we want to assure that students have all of the resources they need to succeed whether that be in-person or at home.
- Students please make sure to contact your teachers to let them know you have been quarantined.
- Assignments are listed on school websites & in Schoology
- Teachers are communicating via email within the 24-48 hour time frame
- Some teachers have video technology to record classes
- Contacting your school counselor via phone or email is another great academic resource
Are you still having trouble with an assignment?
If you are having trouble accessing work for a class through your teacher’s website, Teams folder or Schoology, and you have already reached out to your teacher for assistance, don’t wait- contact your grade level administrator immediately.
I don’t understand the lesson and can’t complete my work, what do I do?
#1 Message your teacher for assistance
#2 Utilize the attached list of tutoring resources or teacher resources online and via textbook resources