For all things ACPSD enrollment, please click on the words "Registration Hub."
As you prepare for Registration/Enrollment, please gather the following documentation:
Certified copy of birth certificate
Two proofs of residency, such as a current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt
A current utility bill (water or power bills only)
These documents must be in the parent’s name.
Families are encouraged to register online in advance. If you need support with registration, or if you should have any questions, please contact your school's office.
Thank you for your prompt attention in registering your child(ren)!
Parents of new students must provide the following:
- Two proofs of residency in the custodial parent’s name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parent’s name on the property)
- And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the student’s official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the student’s SC Immunization Record