Welcome to ACPSD Early Learning
MISSION STATEMENT: To provide a safe, high-quality learning environment that is enhanced through the collaborative support of family and community partnerships.
VISION: All children enter school healthy and for lifelong learning.
Creating a Passion for Learning and Achievement
4K and Pre-Kindergarten Program
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
The following documents are required to register your child and must be brought with you on registration day:
Proof of Residency Documents (2 Required)
(Utility Bills, Cable, Mortgage Statement, Rental Agreement)
Birth Certificate (Official Copy)
South Carolina Immunization Form
Proof of Income (W2 or Paystub)
Early Learning Program Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
An Early Bird option for childcare will be available at no cost. Students may attend as an Early Bird student starting at 7:30 a.m. each day. If interested, a request form must be completed and returned to the office to reserve a spot with your child’s teacher.
When Aiken County Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather, the Freedman Early Learning Center will be closed also. Check local radio and television stations for updates on school closings.
The center will be closed on the following dates for district holidays and teacher workdays:
- September 2 ( Labor Day)
- October 18 (Weather Make-up day or Schools Closed)
- October 21 (Parent Teacher Conferences)
- November 27-29 (Thanksgiving Break)
- December 20, 2019 – January 3, 2020 (Winter Break)
- January 17 (Professional Development Day)
- January 20 (MLK, Jr. Holiday)
- February 17 (President’s Day Holiday/Weather Make-up Day)
- February 28 (Weather Make-up Day or Schools Closed)
- March 20 (Teacher Workday)
- March 23 (Weather Make-up Day or Schools Closed)
- April 6-10 (Spring Break)
- May 25 (Memorial Day)
225 Aiken Road
P.O. Box 463
Graniteville, SC 29829
Phone: (803) 663-4204
Fax: (803) 663-4200
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.