Mission: To engage ALL students in the world class knowledge and skills needed to successfully realize their post-secondary goals through the development and implementation of relevant college and career readiness pathways.
- Our teaching should evoke curiosity and global awareness from students.
- Our speech and actions towards students and each other should come from a place of empathy.
- Our philosophies should involve a dedication to increasing students' sense of social wareness and social responsibility.
- Our practice should value both college and career paths and celebrate them equally.
- Although classroom learning is vital, experiential learning through internships, research and service learning enhances the academic setting and brings lasting knowledge.