• How to Enroll


    Parents of new students must provide the following:

    • Two proofs of residency in the custodial parent’s name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
      • A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parent’s name on the property)
      • And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
    • A copy of the student’s official state-issued birth certificate
    • A copy of the student’s SC Immunization Record