Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: Bachelors of Arts Special/Elementary Education Masters of Education English to Speakers of Other Languages Master of Science Educational Leadership and Administration Certifications: Elementary Principal Secondary Principal Special Education K-12 Elementary Education K-6 Endorsements: Gifted and Talented Education Reading/Literacy K-12 ELL
Ms. Tanesha Lewis
My name is Tanesha Lewis. This is my 1st year at North Augusta High School. I have worked for Aiken County Schools for 10 years. I obtained my Bachelor of Arts in Special/Elementary Education, Master of Arts in English to Speakers of Other Languages, and Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Administration from Western Governors University online.
I am now pursing my Doctor of Business Administration degree. I currently hold certifications in the following areas: Elementary Principal, Secondary Principal, Special Education K-12, and Elementary Education K-6. I currently hold endorsements in: Gifted and Talented Education, Reading/Literacy K-12, and ELL (English Language Learning).
I have a lovely family that consists of 2 beautiful children ( 1 son and 1 daughter) and 2 dogs. My hobbies include: watching home and garden television and spending time with my family.
It is my goal/mission (and that of Aiken County Public Schools) to cultivate future ready students to serve our evolving community and world through an innovative, literacy-focused instructional approach distinguished by
• rigorous, personalized learning opportunities;
• highly effective, service-driven professional development opportunities; and
• mutually-beneficial partnerships.
It is my belief (and that of Aiken County Public Schools) that........
1. the success of our schools and communities is interdependent.
2. family is the primary influence in the lives of individuals.
3. positive, meaningful relationships foster success.
4. high expectations for all are imperative for personal excellence.
5. each person is unique and has inherent value beyond measure.
6. each person’s unique genius leads to personal excellence.
7. each person is mind, body, and soul, each requiring attention.
8. each person deserves the opportunity to pursue and fulfill individual purpose.
9. each person has a responsibility to serve.
10. each person desires acceptance and deserves a safe environment in which to live, work, and learn.
I am looking forward to a very purposeful and fullfilling school year. I hope you all are as well.