Aiken County School District Introduces K12 Payment Center
K12PaymentCenter offers great convenience and the following benefits:
You get quick and easy access to your student's meal account 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The ability to pay for multiple students' accounts with one single payment.
- The ability to look-up your students' account balance, any time, any place the internet is available.
- The ability to see 90 calendar days of purchases and payments.
- Automated notification, via e-mail, when your student's account balance falls below an amount you have set.
- Peace of mind, knowing that the money is being used for good nutrition.
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
The K12PaymentCenter website will guide you through the easy steps of registration. You must know your student's Identification Number. If you do not know your student's identification number, you will need to contact your student's school for this information.
For more information go to K12PaymentCenter.com or call Eileen Drum 803-641-2428.