Purpose, Direction, & Values
We are a community of leaders who value relationships, recognize worth and potential and strive for effectiveness in all we do.
We commit to:
· Modeling and living the 7 Habits
· Defining and rising to expectations
· Planning and executing with intentionality
Fundamental Values (Beliefs)
· Commitment. We foster a culture to develop and encourage integrity, collegiality, and high expectations for student success.
· Curriculum. We nurture effective learning practices, provide highly qualified educators, and focus on the appropriate use of technology to further learning and manage information.
· Character. We grow personally and professionally to provide a safe learning environment for all students to achieve at their highest potential.
· Community. We engage students, parents, and the community for continuous