Welcome to Student Services
Our mission is to provide support services to the entire school community through a comprehensive system of programs, personalized learning, educational opportunities and services that promote positive youth development while enhancing students’ development of career, college and citizenship readiness.
1) All students have dignity and worth.
2) All students are unique and should be treated as such.
3) All students should have access and the opportunity to realize his/her full potential regardless of his/her race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background or religion.
4) Student service should be extended to diverse populations.
1) To provide a comprehensive program of services/opportunities that will insure cognitive, social, emotional and physical success for all students.
2) To successfully conduct all the administrative support functions necessary to support the needs of students, the schools, the District, the community, the state, federal and other external educational entities.
3) To develop and operate a successful program which will attract and retain students in order to serve students’ needs and the District’s need for adequate enrollment.
4) To increase graduation rate while assisting students in becoming career, college and citizenship ready.
5) To provide a variety of personalized learning opportunities that meet the diverse needs of students in the district.