THE 2019-2020 APPLICATION LINK IS LIVE!
The 2019-2020 Application has 6 Sections:
- Applicant Information
- Parent/Guardian Information - Primary and Secondary (if applicable)
- School and Extra Curricular Information
- Writing Prompts - Short Answer (4) and Short Essay (2)
- Release of Information, Verification and Electronic Signature
The online application is meant to be completed and submitted in one sitting; however you may go back in using the link from the original brower where the application was opened to get back to original responses if it hasn't been submitted. It is recommended that applicants preview the application prior to opening to gather all of the necessary information and prepare their responses to questions and the writing promts.
For the writing prompts there is a document to download, enter responses and then upload into the online application. When you download the document, select VIEW and then EDIT DOCUMENT. The document should be saved using the following format: LastNameFirstName_2019-20ApplicationWriting
Applicants MUST complete their own work! Getting assistance with editing is appropraite; however having someone write the responses for you is not.
Application Deadline - January 31st @ 4:00 p.m.
All portions of the application must be complete prior to submission.
1. 2019-2020 APPLICATION PREVIEW
2. WRITING PROMPT DOCUMENT FOR DOWNLOAD
3. SCHOLAR PROFILE (NEEDED TO RESPOND TO SHORT ESSAY 1)