INTERESTED IN APPLYING?- All applicants are highly encouraged to take the PSAT as part of the application process. If you are not an ACPSD student, you may sign up to take the test at your zoned middle school Please contact them and ask to speak to the School Testing Coordinator or Guidance office. There are two versions of the assessment given at the middle school PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 8/9.
- PSAT/NMSQT will be administered October 16th, deadline to register at zoned middle school is September 13th.
- PSAT 8/9 will be administered December 5th, deadline to register at zoned middle school is TBD.
Why take the assessment?
The SAT Suite of Assessments helps students navigate their path through high school toward college and career, and offers a range of unique benefits to students that include:
- Opens Doors to College
- Builds Skills Over Time
- Prepares Students with Free Practice on Khan Academy
- Helps Students Plan Their Careers
- Connects Students to Scholarship Opportunities
- Increases Access to AP and College Credit
- Inspires Productive Practice
Visit https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/about/benefits for more information about the benefits and the suite of assessments.
The application for the 2020-2021 school year will open in November 2019.