**The printable version for the Schoology assignments is uploaded on the district's high school science distance learning page (https://www.acpsd.net/Page/41749) or under the "Resources" tab on my website.**
If you are able to do so, please access Schoology and complete the coursework for the next 10 days.
If you cannot access Schoology, please come to AHS to get a printed packet*(see note below) on Thursday 3/19 between noon and 6:30pm or on Friday 3/20 between 8am and 3:30pm.
Instructions for accessing Schoology (from district):
- Go to acpsd.schoology.com and login using your Student ID Number and the password AHS2020. (The password is case sensitive).
- Click “Courses” at the top of the browser window. You will see your courses as they appear in PowerSchool.
- Click the course in which you wish to begin.
- Access the folder where your work is housed. If your teacher has never used Schoology, it will be the only material you see. If your teacher already has content, the folder will be located at the bottom of the course.
- If you cannot find the E-learning material for one of your courses, please reach out to the teacher on your course.
*If you have to create an account you may need to use the access code. Click "Sign Up", then "Student". You will be prompted to enter an access code which you will find below.*
Access Codes (if needed)
1st period Biology 1: 52NM-TMFR-P9N7Q
2nd period Biology 1: WDCD-TK7R-7X9PD
5th period Biology 1: Q36S-FV6M-5SHSH
6th period Biology 1 H: GXHP-8CH3-G5BF9
7th period Biology 1 H: 22NR-QH8H-JHQJJ
*These packets will be available for pick up at AHS on Thursday 3/19 from noon-6:30pm and Friday 3/20 from 8am-3:30pm. The school will be closed on Monday 3/23 due to a scheduled off day, so please pick up a packet on Thursday or Friday. Please write your answers directly on the packet. If you do the work online, you can submit the assignments on Schoology or print the materials with your answers. More information about turning in work will communicated later.
Please note that all Schoology passwords have been reset. Your login is still your student ID number and your new password is AHS2020 (use capital letters for AHS).
It is important that you answer every question in the packet. Do not leave questions blank. Please take a logical guess if you must. Please know that I will respond to emails as quickly as possible.
Also know that I miss seeing all of you and hope you stay well until we meet again!