- Students should wait in the designated areas and follow all adult directives.
- In the afternoon, bus riders remain in their classrooms until they are called to be dismissed. Once dismissed, students will approach their bus in an orderly fashion.
- Bus riders may not get on or off at a stop that is not their designated stop.
- Bus riders may not ride a bus that is not their regular assigned bus.
- All bus riders seeking approval for a change on the bus must contact the Area 4 transportation office.
For anyone wanting to know their transportation area supervisor and contact information please click the link below: