Welcome to Midland Valley High School!
We are happy you'll be registering your student with us.
New Students - New Student Registration Day is July 16
- Parents may complete the online registration at anytime during the summer.
- Please contact our office to discuss a time to meet with a counselor to select classes for 2019-2020 school year.
Returning Student Registration :
You may access registration one of two ways:
1)Registration Code: You may use your child’s unique Registration Code (included in a letter with your report card) to access Returning Student Registration
2)This link is also posted as an Announcement on acpsd.net.
Registration Fees & Fee Payment (New this year e~Funds For Schools (Information in your registration letter)
If families need support for registration, access to computer, etc. schools will be open and available for parents to come throughout the summer Monday – Thursday (7:15 am – 5:15 pm) with the exception of July 1-4 when they will be closed in observance of the holiday.
MVHS Registration and Schedule Pick-up is Monday, August 5, 2019
(additional details will be placed on our main webpage).
Freshmen Orientation (11:00 am – 2:00 pm)
Grades 10th – 12th ( 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
New and Returning Students
Prior to beginning the registration process, you will need to collect a few documents, including:
- Your child’s birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency Documents (2)
You will need to bring two (2) documents that support the proof of residency. Choose two from the list below. Acceptable documents include:
- Mortgage contract or statement
- SC Driver's License or ID Card
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord (must include Landlord's contact info)
All documents must be current (not older than 90 days), pre-printed with the name and address of the student's parent or legal guardian* and must be presented at the time of enrollment. If you move during the school year, you will have to provide two proofs of residency for the new address.
As part of the Online Registration Process, you may choose to scan the document (.doc or .pdf) or upload an image (photograph in .jpg or .png format) of the required proof of residency documents.
*Legal guardianship requires additional documentation from a court or agency.
The residency policy does not apply to homeless students, as defined by the McKinney-Vento Act.
Original birth certificates are not required for ESOL Students.