• welcome to mvhs

    Welcome to Midland Valley High School! 

    We are happy you'll be registering your student with us.

    At this time of the year (Dec./Jan. through May) registration must be done in person at the school.

    The following documents are required for enrollment:

    • Original certified copy of the student's birth certificate
    • Current South Carolina immunization record
    • Current proof of in-zone Aiken County residency

    You will need to bring two (2) documents that support the proof of residency.  Choose two from the list below.  Acceptable documents include:

    • Mortgage contract or statement
    • SC Driver's License or ID Card
    • Property Tax bill or Receipt
    • Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
    • Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
    • Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
    • Notarized Letter from Landlord (must include Landlord's contact info)

    All documents must be current (not older than 90 days), pre-printed with the name and address of the student's parent or legal guardian* and must be presented at the time of enrollment. If you move during the school year, you will have to provide two proofs of residency for the new address.

    *Legal guardianship requires additional documentation from a court or agency.

    The residency policy does not apply to homeless students, as defined by the McKinney-Vento Act.

    Original birth certificates are not required for ESOL Students.