Welcome to Midland Valley High School!
We are happy you'll be registering your student with us.
At this time of the year (Dec./Jan. through May) registration must be done in person at the school.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Original certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- Current South Carolina immunization record
- Current proof of in-zone Aiken County residency
You will need to bring two (2) documents that support the proof of residency. Choose two from the list below. Acceptable documents include:
- Mortgage contract or statement
- SC Driver's License or ID Card
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord (must include Landlord's contact info)
All documents must be current (not older than 90 days), pre-printed with the name and address of the student's parent or legal guardian* and must be presented at the time of enrollment. If you move during the school year, you will have to provide two proofs of residency for the new address.
*Legal guardianship requires additional documentation from a court or agency.
The residency policy does not apply to homeless students, as defined by the McKinney-Vento Act.
Original birth certificates are not required for ESOL Students.