ENROLL YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR 2018-19 ONLINE
Aiken County Public Schools is introducing for the first time rolling registration throughout the summer.
Parents/guardians will now have the opportunity to enroll their students online, saving considerable time during school registration/verification days. As part of online registration, you may submit required information (including bus transportation), pay registration fees, submit residency verification documents, and apply for Free/Reduced lunches if applicable.
Parents of bus riders should complete the online form as soon as possible to provide proper notification to the Department of Transportation.
REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION:
Registration Fees may be paid online, or on your school's Registration Verification Day.
Students qualifying for free lunch pay no registration fees, but are expected to pay add-on fees if possible. Students on reduced lunch will pay the same percentage of the registration fee amount as they pay for meals.
Club Fees (including marching band), yearbooks costs, graduation and prom costs, dual enrollment tuition, and athletic fees (including cheerleading) are not included.
Elementary Schools Registration Fees
$40 for full-pay meal students
$6.15 for reduced price meal students
No add on fees
Middle Schools Registration Fees
$45 for full-pay meal students
$6.50 for reduced price meal students
Add-ons: Band/strings = $15
Band instrument rental = $35
High School Registration Fees
$65 for full-pay meal students
$9.40 for reduced price meal students
Add-ons: Parking = $25
Band instrument rental = $45
Replacement lock = $5
Replacement ID badge = $5
Teacher Cadet fee = actual cost of workbook, approximately $20
Science Lab fee (Advanced Placement) = $20
Art = $10
Drama = $10
Band fee = $10
Guitar fee = $10
Food & Nutrition
Emergency Fire Mgt.
Fashion, Fabric & Design
Computer Assisted Design
Cosmetology w/Nail Technology
* The business education fee is for advanced classes only and only if needed for supplies. Do not charge for Keyboarding and Computer Aps. FCCLA and HOSA membership is included in CATE fees at ACCTC. Skills USA membership of $20 is paid for by the program or by the student.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER ONLINE:
- Your student's unique login number, located on the bottom of the student's final Report Card
- Two (2) documents that support proof of residency. These documents can be scanned and uploaded during the registration process. Acceptable documents include:
- Mortgage contract or statement,
- SC Driver's License or ID Card,
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord
Items must be current bills (not older than 90 days) and include the parent/guardian name, residence and service address. You may take a picture of the documents (or driver’s license) to upload as long as the address and information are clearly visible. Most utility companies send monthly bills as a PDF document, which you can attach as well. Any PDF, Word, JPG, or picture file may be uploaded.
Please click HERE to begin the registration process.