MVHS's Athletic Director Michelle Yeater's Address to the Community:
Mustang athletics fosters a culture that develops our student-athletes academically, athletically, and socially to compete for championships and attain high levels of achievement at the high school level and throughout life.
MV CORE VALUES:
1. Integrity - We will act in a fair, ethical, and honest manner. We do things the right way every day.
2. Respect - We will hold each other mutually accountable for upholding our values. We honor all people, while celebrating each others culture, beliefs, and ideas.
3. Excellence - We strive to perform and achieve at the highest level in all that we do. We continously improve and demand a higher level of peformance than what is necessary.
4. Education - We will educate each student-athlete with quality academic, competitive, leadership, and social experiences to build a sense of responsibility and foster an appreciation for life-long learning.
5. Community - We will enhance the lives of those our school, the valley, and state communities by helping and paying forward to others.