Supply List for Mr. Liebman’s Math Classes
- 3-ring binder (1 ½ inches or larger is recommended)
- Pencils (Pencils cannot be sharpened during instructional time. All work done in ink will receive half credit.)
- Loose-leaf notebook paper (All work torn from a spiral notebook will receive half credit.)
- Red (or some other distinctive color) pens to be used when correcting homework
- A Calculator.
- TI-84 (Plus/C/CE) is recommended but can be a little expensive. It is a good investment. It can be used on all standardized exams like EOCs, SATs and ACTs. It can be used in college.
- TI-30X / TI-34 is a little more affordable.