Registration Fees/Fee Payment
We are also pleased to introduce a new and more convenient way to pay fees online using e~Funds for Schools. One of the greatest benefits is that if you have more than one child in Aiken County schools, you may incorporate all of your students into one account and make one payment for registration fees, lunch fees or any additional fees for courses, yearbooks etc. School fees and lunch payments may be electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, and you have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
Check out our step-by-step, easy to follow parent guide to creating an e~Funds for Schools account.
We highly recommend that you establish an electronic checking option to your account so that regardless of the fee totals, you will only be charged a $1.00 processing fee regardless of the payment amount. Payments made by credit or debit card have a higher convenience fee ($2.65 per $100 payment amount.) The e~Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider; the District does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- Online payments help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up. This “auto replenish” may be helpful for ensuring lunch money is always available.
- Parents/guardians may establish a recurring payment or opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to school registration fees, instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and, of course food service payments.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Accessing e-Funds - A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
You may access e-Funds through Parent Portal or at https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56348
- Click on Pay for Student Fees.
- Select Create an Account. You will be prompted to complete the following fields—User Name, Password, First and Last Name, E-Mail, Phone, Billing Address.
- Please enter your student’s last name and Powerschool number (lunch number included at the top of this document) and click Add Students. Your student will populate to the left. You will then click Continue on to Student Fees.
- Your student’s Registration Fees will automatically populate. You will click Begin Checkout to complete the process of paying your student’s fees.