• If the Student is new to Aiken County, please bring the following:

    Two proofs of residency in the custodial parent’s name.

        Accepted proofs of residency include:

    • A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parent’s name on the property)


    • A current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
    • A copy of the student’s official state-issued birth certificate
    • A copy of the student’s SC Immunization Record

    *Parents of returning students will not need to provide proof of residency.