Spring Practice Information
- Dates: May 2nd, 3rd & 5th
- Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm
- Location: NAHS Jacket Arena
- Every player must have a valid physical on file (or in-hand)the first day the player attends practice. A player will not be allowed to participate in practice/conditioning without one.
- Physicals are being given on Thursday, April 28th in the Jacket Arena after school at 3:45 and the cost is $10 (you may also get a physical done at a doctor's office)
- What is Spring Practice?
- This will be a time where we work on skills of all ranges (including serving, passing, setting, and hitting) and also workout/condition. We usually spend some time during practice playing 6 vs. 6 or even 4 vs. 4, so the players get some practice playing together. Moving forward into the summer months, we have practice/workouts weekly and players can attend these to better their skills before tryouts in August.
- What happens after Spring Practice .... Summer workouts & practice?
- We will continue to practice from the week of May 9th through the end of July. Practices/conditioning is held most Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:00 pm to 6:00pm. Players will receive a calendar for all dates for the months of May, June, and July at spring practice.
- What does a player need to bring to Spring Practice?
- Tennis shoes and athletic wear. Any volleyball gear they have, such as knee pads, volleyball shoes, etc.
- When are tryouts?
- Tryouts for the team are on August 1st & 2nd from 4:00 - 6:00.
- More questions?
- Contact Coach Carrie Albion by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the following players on being selected for the 2021-22 Varsity volleyball team:
Practice will begin tomorrow August 4th, please arrive by 3:30. There will be a parent meeting after practice tomorrow at 6:15!
Head Varsity Coach