Our LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER is designed and set up as a LEARNING COMMONS! This means that we are designed as a LEARNING HUB. The space is a place where teachers and students are encouraged to collaborate, communicate, and share. We offer the following to all members of our school community:
- Classroom space w/Projector
- Portable Tables to allow the space to be set up in the design needed for the class or meeting
- Updated collection of more than 11,000 copies and ebooks available
- Makerspace offers many STEM related hands-on activities plus drawing and origami, rubik's cubes, chess, and the list goes on....
- College, Career, & Testing Information Corner
- Collaboration Corner with TV that will project work for students or teachers to use to visually collaborate
- Group Study Space Room
- Genrified FICTION Section to help all find a book to read more quickly
- Destiny Search Computers to help find resources needed
- Two Certified Media Specialists available to help all patrons
To successfully work as a LEARNING COMMONS, everyone must recognize when multiple activities are taking place and respond appropriately using our "inside voice" to keep distractions to a minimum.
We look forward to seeing you often in the LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER!