Sign up for the senior REMIND. Email Mrs. Burton for more details.
ICYMI - Check out the senior slideshow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDbgjJIt6yY
COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE LETTERS & SCHOLARSHIP FORMS – https://forms.gle/pzNp3bPi4BMqJXmp8
GRADUATION PRACTICE – MANDATORY! Wednesday, June 9, 9:00 am - UNTIL – On the football field - NO ONE may leave for work or an appointment until all of practice is complete! No cap or gown needed. (school dress code). Students will receive graduation tickets at practice.
GRADUATION – June 11th 8:00 pm - MVHS L.L. Willis Stadium. (Graduates arrive at 6:45 pm)
*Students must attend graduation practice in order to participate in graduation.
Practice – Wed, June 9, 9:00am-UNTIL (MVHS on the football field)
We distribute tickets at practice. Graduates will receive 10 tickets to graduation. Only students who have met the graduation requirements and who have cleared all fees will receive tickets & participate in graduation.
PROPER ATTIRE FOR LADIES:
• School appropriate black dress or skirt that does not hang below the gown (No shorts or slacks are permitted!)
• blouse/top of the dress that does not show at the top of the gown
• orange collar attached to the gown’s neckline (Josten’s)
• black dress shoes with straps at the heel (Heel height should be what is comfy for the graduate.)
• small earrings and necklaces allowed *No gum!
PROPER ATTIRE FOR MEN:
▪ white dress shirt with black tie (No bow ties!)
▪ black dress pants (No khaki pants!)
▪ black dress shoes and black socks (No white socks!) *No gum!
▪ orange collar attached to the gown’s neckline (Josten’s)
Note: Any students who misbehave during the graduation ceremony will NOT receive their diploma at the conclusion of the ceremony. No jewelry, corsages, or insignia may be displayed on the outside of the gown. No grad caps may be decorated. No distracting jewelry is allowed! Only approved pins/stoles are permitted. Do not wait until the end of the year to purchase your attire. Any student needing financial assistance for the purchase of proper attire or your cap and gown, please see Mrs. Ryans or Mrs. Burton NOW.
PHOTOGRAPHY at Graduation: Wilson Studios will take pictures for those pre-paying. Order forms distributed at grad practice. ($25 – 2017)
There are no senior fees this year. Each senior event has its own ticket. Attend the events you want by purchasing a ticket. If you paid junior fees last year, those will roll over to cover the cost of these four senior events. You still need to see me to order your meal for the senior gala!! Email LBurton@acpsd.net with questions.