Silver Bluff High School Mission:
The mission of Silver Bluff High School, a place of pride and tradition where relationships and learning go hand in hand, is to provide students with unique opportunities to explore and excel as they become future-ready.
Silver Bluff High School Beliefs:
We believe that...
- learning experiences should be rigorous and student-centered.
- mutually respectful relationships cultivate success.
- community and stakeholder partnerships are essential.
Expectation for Behavior:
- Be Prepared
- Be Attentive
- Be Responsible
- Be Respectful
Show Bulldog PRIDE
- Positive Attitude
- Respect- For yourself, all students, faculty & staff, and the facilities
- Integrity-Do what’s right
- Dedication-To academic success and on-time graduation
- Effort-Always put forth your best effort and take advantage of extra help and enrichment
We believe that all students have the potential for making good choices and behaving in a positive manner.