Drop off / Pick up Procedures
In an effort to keep all students safe, we ask that students not be dropped off before 7:30 am, so that they can be properly supervised. We also ask that all car riders be dropped off in the designated car line area. When students are dropped off in car line, please pull to the front of the line. This allows us to load and unload students quickly and efficiently; which minimizes the amount of time parents will spend in car line. Side streets and parking lots adjacent to the school are not permissible drop off and pick up areas. Our goal is to keep all students safe and under adult supervision.
Students will not be allowed to enter the building until 7:45 AM.
- Students eating breakfast will report to the Cafeteria.
- Students not eating breakfast will report to the gym and sit on their assigned side of the gym in the bleachers.
- Students will be dismissed to class at 7:40 AM. Students are marked tardy at 7:45 AM.
- Students who arrive after 7:45 AM will need to report to the attendance clerk and sign in.
- All students arriving on a late bus will need to report to the attendance clerk and receive a pass to class.
Student Dismissal Procedures
The school day ends at 3:20 PM.
There will be an announcement to dismiss carpool students and walkers.
- Car riders will exit out of the 2nd floor door and walk to cafeteria parking lot.
- Band, P.E. and Music car riders will exit to the cafeteria lot from those areas.
- Any car riders left at 3:45 will report to the Teacher on duty. These students must be picked up at the office
- Walkers will exit out 2nd floor door.
- Buses riders will be dismissed from the gym by bus number over the PA system.