The Wagener-Sally High School Improvement Council (SIC) serves as an advisory committee to the principal and faculty. An SIC is required by law to exist in every public South Carolina school. The committee is made up of parents, students, committee members and teachers.
- SICs work with the school to develop and implement a five-year school renewal plan.
- SICs monitor and evaluate success in reaching the plan's goals and objectives.
- SICs write an annual report to parents about the progress of the plan.
- SICs assist the principal in writing the narrative for the School Report Card.
- SICs advise on the use of school incentive awards and provide assistance as requested by the principal.
2018 - 2019 SIC Members:
- Richie Bailey, Teacher Representative
- Leonard Bynem, Community Representative (SIC Chair)
- Regonald Corley, Community Representative
- Chris Earl, Principal
- Rosalyn Hicks, Community Representative
- Ed Johnson, Assistant Principal
- Heather Loy, Teacher Representative
- Katie Reid, Parent Representative
- Christina Romines, Parent Representative
- Bryson Shealey, Student Representative
- Keondric Tyler, Student Representative
Report to Parents: