School Days: Monday-Friday from 7:40 AM to 3:30 PM.
Nonschool Days: Closed
- Follow all school and district rules in the library.
- Be respectful.
- Be responsible for your own actions.
- Be kind to books and humans.
Book Checkout Policy
- Students can come check out books any time the library is open.
- Check out two books at a time. Due dates are 2 weeks from checkout date.
- The library does not charge late fines this year.
Visiting the Library
All classes are welcome to schedule library visits!
To visit the library as an individual student, follow these procedures:
- Before or after school with a library pass from an adult in the gym or the cafeteria.
- During school, as an individual or a group of up to 2 students:
- Bring a written pass from your teacher with your name, time, and objective.
- Sign in when you arrive at the library.
- Sign out when you leave the library.