The mission of Gloverville Elementary School is to cultivate future-ready students to serve our evolving community and world through an innovative, literacy-focused school system distinguished by:
- Rigorous, personalized learning opportunities
- Highly effective, service-driven professionals; and
- Mutually beneficial partnerships
"Cultivating Future Ready Students and Leaders."
- G - guarantee high expectations through rigor, relevance, and relationships
- E - every student prepared to be college and career ready
- S - striving to become leaders in a global society
Beliefs - We believe that ...
- each individual has value that benefits from inspiration and nurture.
- safe and secure environments are paramount for success.
- access to equitable opportunities is a fundamental right for all.
- proactive and collaborative approaches cultivate growth and success.
- clear, precise communication is essential for a successful system.
- responsible and accountable citizens demonstrate strength of character.
- a community's stability and strength are rooted in its connectedness.
- embracing a changing world sparks innovative learning.