Warrenville Elementary - Mission Statement, Vision and Goals
The mission of Warrenville Elementary School is to provide its students with educational tools and skills necessary to become productive citizens in a global society by setting high standards in academic performance and student behavior.
* Education is a life-long learning process,
* Education should prepare children in the 21st Century to be productive citizens,
* Education begins in the home, extends to the school, then to the community,
* Education is the responsibility of each individual,
* Education is an essential component for a well-balanced life.
* A school that provides an academically challenging curriculum,
* A school that provides safety and security for the student,
* A school that is aesthetically attractive, adequately equipped, and meets the demand for a high quality program,
* A school where teachers and staff are of the highest quality,
* A school that works collaboratively and cooperatively with the community,
* A school where students are motivated to learn.
Goal #1: Help all children meet challenging academic standards.
Goal #2: Build a solid foundation for learning for all students.
Goal #3: Prepare students for life-long learning skills and behaviors that contribute to society.