Drop off / Pick up ProceduresIn an effort to keep all students safe, we ask that students not be dropped off before 7:30 am, so that they can be properly supervised. We also ask that all car riders be dropped off in the designated car line area. When students are dropped off in car line, please pull to the end of the curb. This allows us to load and unload students quickly, safely and efficiently; which minimizes the amount of time parents will spend in car line. Side streets and parking lots adjacent to the school are not permissible drop off and pick up areas. Our goal is to keep all students safe.
Students will not be allowed to enter the building until 7:30 AM.
- Students eating breakfast will report to the Cafeteria.
- 7th and 8th grade students not eating breakfast will report to their advisory class.
- Students will use the restroom before going to their advisory class.
- Students will line up outside their advisory class and sit outside the door. Students may use their devices while seated in the hallway.
- Students who are late (after 8:00) will need to report to the attendance clerk and sign in.
- All students arriving on a late bus will need to report to the attendance clerk and receive a pass to class unless an announcement is made.
The school day ends at 3:10.There will be an announcement to dismiss walkers. Once walkers have left, car riders will be dismissed then bus riders in turn.
- All walkers will exit out of either the 7th or 8th grade hallway doors depending on which there last period class is closest.
- Car riders will exit through the front doors when called over the PA.
- A PA announcement will be made for athletes to report to the gym.
- Buses will be dismissed from classrooms by bus number over the PA system.
- Any bus students left at 4:00 will report to the bus lot to the teacher on duty.