MIDLAND VALLEY ATHLETICS
MVHS's Athletic Director Michelle Yeater's Address to the Community:
Mustang athletics fosters a culture that develops our student-athletes academically, athletically, and socially to compete for championships and attain high levels of achievement at the high school level and throughout life.
MV CORE VALUES:
1. Integrity - We will act in a fair, ethical, and honest manner. We do things the right way every day.
2. Respect - We will hold each other mutually accountable for upholding our values. We honor all people, while celebrating each others culture, beliefs, and ideas.
3. Excellence - We strive to perform and achieve at the highest level in all that we do. We continously improve and demand a higher level of peformance than what is necessary.
4. Education - We will educate each student-athlete with quality academic, competitive, leadership, and social experiences to build a sense of responsibility and foster an appreciation for life-long learning.
5. Community - We will enhance the lives of those our school, the valley, and state communities by helping and paying forward to others.
Phone: 803-593-7100 x 22
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Physical Education Masters Degree Sports Management Drivers Education Instructor
Athletic Director Michelle Yeater, CAA
Ms. Yeater serves as Athletic Director and Softball coach. She is a graduate of USC Aiken and earned her Master's Degree in Sports Management from the United States Sports Academy. During her twenty-three year tenure at Midland Valley, Ms. Yeater has been named Region Coach of the Year eight times, HSSR Class AAA Coach of the Year, CSRA Coach of the Year, and Region Athletic Director of the Year twice. She has also had the honor and privilege to coach in the North/South All-Star game 3 times. Her Lady Mustangs have won Region Championships in 1999, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2012, and 2016, as well as, two District Championships and have played in two Lower State Championship games. Her Lady Mustangs were also named as the Most Outstanding Team by the Greater Augusta Sports Council in 2009. Ms. Yeater was selected as 2017 4-A Athletic Director of the year by SCAAA and 2017 Athletic Director of the Year by the SCACA. Ms. Yeater was also selected as teacher of the year in 1998-1999 and again in 2008-2009. Her hobbies are walking, swimming, and attending all University of South Carolina sporting events.
Please Check Out the Links Below to all MVHS Sports
MVHS Sports Anouncements
MVHS Sports Headlines
header for twitter feed
Check Out Our Twitter Feed!
Header for Forms
Header for Weather
What's the Weather in Graniteville?