Degrees and Certifications:
Degrees: B.A. In Early Childhood Education Masters of Education in Elementary Education Masters of Education in Administration and Supervision Certifications: Early Childhood Elementary Preschool Special Education Administration and Supervision
Ms. Jamie Davis
Welcome to 4K! This is my 16th year teaching! Mrs. Holston is my instructional aide. 4K is a special time for your child, and we have lots of fun things planned. Please read the following information carefully so that your child does not miss out on anything. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions.
The school will open no earlier than 7:00 am and students will arrive between 7:00-7:30 am. Then we will eat breakfast in our classroom from 7:30-8:00.
- If your child is absent from school, please send in a written, dated excuse. Your child MUST be fever-free for 24 hours before returning to school.
- We must have a working phone number for you or someone responsible for the child in case of emergency. Let us know if your number changes.
- Please make sure that money is sent in an envelope marked with your child’s name and his/her teacher’s name. Please also write on the envelope what the money is for. Money envelope and all notes should be placed in the front pocket of your child’s book bag or in their Thursday folder. We look for money envelopes and notes daily.
- We will begin sending home flash cards for numbers 0-20, letters, and sight words as they are introduced in class. Please practice the numbers, letter cards, and sight word cards weekly.
- Please download the class Dojo app on your phone for updates and class information.