Degrees and Certifications:
Presbyterian College- bachelors in Middle Level Education Augusta State University- masters in Educational Leadership University of South Carolina- Gifted & Talented endorsement
Ms. Elizabeth Anderson
We did it! We have reached the end of another school year, and I wish everyone a safe, healthy, and fun summer! As new dates and information are received for the 2020-2021 school year, I will update this page. Please refer to both the ACPSD website and the KMS webpage for any information that you may need.
As we utilize ACPSD's Distance Learning procedures, please do not hesitate reaching out to me with any questions or concerns. While I am available off-and-on throughout the day (Monday-Friday), I can definitely be reached via e-mail during the hours of 9:00-11:00 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM. Please contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello, y'all! I am an Aiken native, and I even attended Kennedy! I attended Presbyterian College for my undergraduate degree and then furthered my education at Augusta State for my masters degree. I have been in the classroom for fourteen years now, teaching SC History, English, and creative writing classes, and reading classes to seventh and eighth graders. I was named Kennedy's Teacher of the Year for the 2011-2012 school year. All of my teaching years have been spent at Kennedy Middle School, so it is most definitely a second home to me.
I have been married for three years now to my husband, Brian. We welcomed our first child in to our lives last winter, and we absolutely adore our little girl and being parents! We also love our fur babies and enjoy spoiling our niece and nephews! Together, Brian and I enjoy traveling, boating, and watching sports. I am a lover of books and antiques! We love spending our time surrounded with family and friends!
I look forward to another school year and meeting all of the new faces that will enter my classroom! It will be a place where students learn, as well as respect and care for each other. Preparing my students for future success is my priority, so please do not hesitate contacting me with any questions or concerns.
This schedule is TBD. It will be posted this fall.
1st period 8:33-9:33 ELA 7 Advanced
2nd period 9:36-10:36 ELA 7 Advanced
3rd period 10:40-12:05 ELA 7 Advanced
4th period 11:12-11:34 Lunch 7 (B Lunch)
5th period 12:08-1:08 ELA 8 Advanced
6th period 1:11-2:011 Planning
7th period 2:14-3:10 ELA 8 Advanced
Students will apply the acquired knowledge and skills to become life-long learners who are productive citizens. Both Kennedy Middle School and the classroom are places where:
- Everyone is welcomed and encouraged.
- We respect and care for everyone and everything around us.
- Teachers will provide best practices, tailored to individual students' needs.
- Students will be responsible and held accountable for their behavior and academic success.
- Teachers and parents will work together to help ensure academic success of all students.
Students are expected to:
- Be in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing!
- Treat others as they would like to be treated (with respect and dignity).
- Think before acting.
- Adhere to acceptable standards of courtesy, decency,and morality.
- Arrive at school and to class on time and academically prepared.
- Appropriately use and care for the buildings and facilities of the school.
- Cooperate with the school staff to meet the varied educational needs of all students.
Per Kennedy Middle School's policy, the number of days that a student is absent is the number of days that he/she has to complete and turn-in any missed assignments. Upon arrival back to the classroom, I will provide the student with their missed assignments. It will then be the student's responsibilty to complete the work and return to me. Please contact me with any questions.