Reading is My Super Power!
This year we are celebrating that "Reading is My Ticket to Anywhere!".
Mrs. Starks, media specialist, and Mrs. Still, media aide, welcome you to the media center. Teachers bring their classes to the library for research, technology, and information literacy lessons. All students are welcome to visit the library at any time with a pass from their teacher.
- Kindergarten students may check out one book.
- First through fifth grade students may check out two books.
- Parents may check out up to ten items at a time.
- Each book is checked out for a two-week period and may be renewed one time.
- Students are responsible for paying for lost or damaged books.
- Overdue fines are not charged.