I AM A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
We are always in need of capable and caring substitute teachers to lead classrooms in the event of a teacher's absence. Training is provided for all substitutes and we utilize an automated system for calling and securing classroom vacancies.
Applitrack Substitute Application Process
Aiken County Public School District (ACPSD) uses the Applitrack system for all vacancies in the district. In order to become a qualified candidate for any position, you must complete an online application through www.acpsd.net and then submit that application to the desired job vacancy.
The steps to apply through Applitrack:
- Go to www.acpsd.net – The Aiken County Public School District Homepage
- Click on “Employment”.
- Within the drop down box, select “Job Openings”.
- Under Vacancies (Categories) select Substitute Teacher
- Click "Start" to begin appilcation.
- You can save and return to the application.
- Once you application is complete, you will need to "SUBMIT” your application to any posted job vacancies that you would like to pursue.
In Aiken County, we allow you to customize your substitute teaching by selecting a variety of options:
We also offer the ability to:
- School list of where you would like to sub
- Days you are available to work
- Accept jobs online or via telephone
Shealey grew up in Aiken and attended Aiken County Public Schools
‘Aiken Works’ Community Workforce Development Collaborative Named Finalist for Prestigious 2017 InnoVision Education Award
Award Finalists to be Recognized, Winner Announced at November Banquet
Math and Science Initiative Expanding to Silver Bluff High
ATC Advisor to Serve Early College Students on High School Campus