Fifth Grade School Supply List
- 1 ream of computer paper
- 1 pair of earbuds or headphones for computer use
- (72) #2 pencils (yellow Ticonderoga)
- Hand sanitizerLysol wipes
- Kleenex Tissue
- Paper towels
- 8 composition notebooks (sewn not spiral)
- 1- 1inch binder (white with clear inserts)
- 2 large glue sticks
- 8 vinyl (durable) folders with prongs
- 2 red, 2 blue, 2 green, and 2 yellow
- Colored pencils
- Medium Pencil Pouch (No Pencil Boxes)
- 4 packs of loose leaf notebook paper
- Highlighters (3-4 different colors)
- Ziploc bags (gallon and quart size)
WES PBIS Discipline Plan
Where we respect ourselves, others, learning, and property.
How to Dojo Points and Earn Rewards
Returning Signed Papers/Tuesday Folder
Going above and beyond normal expectations.
Teacher choice for being caught doing the right thing.
As a 5th grade teacher, I have very high expectations for the behavior of my students. Students must maintain appropriate behavior in the classroom so that all students will have an environment in which they can be successful. I also realize how important it is to keep parents informed about their child’s behavior. For this reason, I use Class Dojo. I also wish to inform you of our discipline policy and our rules.
Rules & Expectations:
- Follow all directions.
- Bring all necessary materials to class.
- No unnecessary noise or talking.
- Respect yourself and others (i.e. don’t hurt other’s feelings or property).
- Keep hands, feet and other objects to self.
- Complete and turn in work/folders on time.
- Don’t talk or make noise in the hallway. Stay in line.
- Don’t get out of seat without permission.
- No putting head down on desk.
- Bathroom misbehavior.