A Peek at our Week!
Spelling: redo, rerun, rewrite, review, replay, undo, untie, unzip, unable, unsafe
Spelling test: Friday
In reading, we are continuing to character, setting, problem and solution. Our focus this week will be on comparing and contrasting fairytales.
Please read with your child each night!
We will continue to learn strategies to become a better reader.
In writing, we are working on our Turkey persuasive writings (Don't Eat Me for Thanksgiving).
We are learning how to add up to 99 with regrouping.
***Please be practicing addition and subtraction fact fluency with your child!
****Check out the free website SPLASH MATH---your child has a username and password with specific assignments to accomplish.
We will continue to track the weather daily. We have started our next unit on Force and motion involving pushes and pulls.
We are learning about how to use a timeline and we will be creating our own timeline.
****See your child's agenda daily for any added assignments or notes or please check ClassDojo!
**You may order online at www.scholastic.com or send in a check made payable to Scholastic Reading Club.
- Students cannot be dropped off before 7:00.
- ALL car riders must be dropped off in the back parking lot off Henry Street- students cannot be dropped off on side streets or in the front parking area.
- Buses, Daycares, and SPED students use the front parking lot.
- Please do not park on side streets and walk to the school.
- Starts at 2:30.
- Walkers must have a walker pass.
- Car Riders- please have a piece of paper on your dash with your child’s name and grade level so we can call as quickly as possible.