Dell Student TechCrew @ NAHS
It is a program that promotes future career skills and learning via hands-on experience as students help their peers and school staff members with technology issues. The Dell Student TechCrew at NAHS is part of the course, Computer Repair & Service/Advanced Computer Repair & Service.
NAHS Tech Crew Students will:
- Earn a Dell Technician Certification
- Build Character, Growth Mindset
- Gain hands-on experience
- Receive guidance from a Dell Employee Mentor
- Become technology leaders in their schools
- Repair devices for their school & other schools in our area
With a Dell Technician Certification, Students can:
- Earn $18-22 per hour (entry level positions)
- Average Dell Technologies Service Technician yearly pay in the US is approximately $44,189 (starting salary without a Bachelors degree).
For more information on the Dell Student Tech Crew, contact Mrs. O'Rourke at email@example.com.