Welcome to the MATH 180 Distance Learning Page
It is recommended that MATH 180 students continue working in their designated software for a minimum of 20 minutes per day, 3-5 days per week.
Students are able to access MATH 180 on a desktop computer, laptop or tablet.
To access MATH 180:
- Click "Portals"(globe)
- Scroll down to SAM/SMI/SRI (bottom of the page)
- Click "Student"
- Each student has his/her own username and password.
Direct Login Link: MATH 180 Login
Suggestions for use:
- The software should be used in a 25 minute time segment, one time per day.
- Please ensure there is a "learning environment" during the 25 minutes. Watching TV or other activities are not recommended.
- Use with headphones or ear buds to listen to the lesson.
Follow these directions for use on a tablet.
- Download app from App Store.
- Go into iPad system Settings.
- Click on Math 180 Student App.
- Enter h100003165.education.scholastic.com in Site ID field.
- Press Home button.
- Open app and log in with normal username and password.
If you have questions, contact your MATH 180 teacher by email.