Welcome to the READ 180 / System 44 Distance Learning Page
It is recommended that READ 180 and System 44 students continue working in their designated software for 15-20 minutes per day, 3-5 days per week. Students are also encouraged to complete eReads and quizzes weekly.
Students are able to access READ 180 and System 44 on a computer or tablet.
To access READ 180/System 44:
- Click "Portals"(globe)
- Click "Student"(bottom of the page)
- Each student has his/her own username and password.
Direct Login Link: READ 180 / Sytem 44 Login
Suggestions for using the software over the summer.
- The software should be used in a 20 minute time segment, one time per day.
- Please ensure there is a "learning environment" during the 20 minutes. Watching TV or other activities are not recommended.
- A microphone-built in device, or external microphone is required along with ear buds.
Follow these directions for use on a tablet.
- Download app from App Store.
- Go into iPad system Settings.
- Click on READ 180 Universal Student App.
- Enter h100003165.education.scholastic.com in Site ID field.
- Press Home button.
- Open app and log in with normal username and password.
If you have questions, contact your READ 180/Syterm 44 teacher by email.