Rules & Expectations
- The student must follow all directions.
- The student must bring ALL necessary materials to each class.
- The student must raise his/her hand to receive permission to talk or leave his/her desk.
- The student must respect other people, others’ opinions, and property.
- The student must keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
Automatic Office Referrals
- Physical aggression (pushing, hitting, or fighting)
- Obscene or inappropriate use of language (verbal or nonverbal)
- Threatening to harm another student, teacher, staff member, or school administrator (This can be verbal, written, physical, or nonverbal.)