Certified Staff Evaluation
Aiken County Public School uses ADEPT (Assisting, Developing, and Evaluating Professional Teaching) Performance Standards (APS) to evaluate and promote educator performance and effectiveness. These standards are based on state expectations that are aligned with nationally recognized professional standards and are incorporated in a system that forms a seamless continuum for educators throughout their career.
Who does ADEPT apply to?
- Traditionally prepared educators
- PACE Educators
- Other alternatively prepared educators
- International Educators
- Educators who are TERI-ing
- Educators who hold National Board Certification
- Educators from out of state