REGISTER YOUR STUDENT(S) FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Aiken County Public Schools is once again offering online rolling student registration.
Parents/guardians have the opportunity to enroll their students online, saving considerable time during school registration/verification days. As part of online registration, you may submit required information (including bus transportation), pay registration fees, submit residency verification documents, and apply for Free/Reduced lunches if applicable.
Parents of bus riders should complete the online form to provide proper notification to the Department of Transportation.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION: If your child is new to Aiken County Public Schools, please view the information for New Student Registration.
All information for Returning Student Registration is located below. Please note that returning students do provide proof of residency each year.
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
Parent Portal: We ask that all parents establish a Parent Portal account. The Parent Portal account allows parents to create a single sign-on account where they can view all their student’s information in one area even if the students attend different schools. This includes registration, transportation information, grades and attendance. This year, all transportation information including bus numbers, pick-up times etc. will be available in your Parent Portal account prior to the start of school. Information on setting up a Parent Portal account has been sent home previously, if you need assistance in setting up a Parent Portal account please contact the school as this is the easiest way to register your student(s).
- Access your parent portal account at aiken.powerschool.com.
- Click on 20-21 Registration to the left of the screen under the navigation tab.
- When the next screen appears, please check the box and click on the green Begin Forms button.
- Please enter your student’s birthdate in mm/dd/yyyy format and click continue.
Here are some important things to remember before you begin the online registration process:
- You will still need to provide two documents that provide proof of residency. Prior to beginning registration, please collect your proof of residency documents These documents can be scanned and uploaded during the registration process. Any PDF, Word, JPG, or picture file may be uploaded.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER ONLINE:
- Two (2) documents that support proof of residency. These documents can be scanned and uploaded during the registration process. Acceptable documents include:
- Mortgage contract or statement,
- SC Driver's License or ID Card,
- Property Tax bill or Receipt
- Utility Bill (electric, water or gas)
- Cable/satellite, Internet or telephone bill
- Homeowners/renters Insurance policy
- Notarized Letter from Landlord
Items must be current bills (not older than 90 days) and include the parent/guardian name, residence and service address. You may take a picture of the documents (or driver’s license) to upload as long as the address and information are clearly visible. Most utility companies send monthly bills as a PDF document, which you can attach as well. Any PDF, Word, JPG, or picture file may be uploaded.
REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION:
Registration Fees may be paid online, or on your school's Registration Verification Day.
Students qualifying for free lunch pay no registration fees, but are expected to pay add-on fees if possible.
Club Fees (including marching band), yearbooks costs, graduation and prom costs, dual enrollment tuition, and athletic fees (including cheerleading) are not included.
Elementary Schools Registration Fees
$40 for full-pay meal students
No add on fees
Middle Schools Registration Fees
$45 for full-pay meal students
Add-ons: Band/strings = $15
Band instrument rental = $35
High School Registration Fees
$65 for full-pay meal students
Add-ons: Parking = $25
Band instrument rental = $45
Replacement lock = $5
Replacement ID badge = $5
Teacher Cadet fee = actual cost of workbook, approximately $20
Science Lab fee (Advanced Placement) = $20
Art = $10
Drama = $10
Band fee = $10
Guitar fee = $10
Food & Nutrition
Emergency Fire Mgt.
Fashion, Fabric & Design
Computer Assisted Design
Cosmetology w/Nail Technology
* The business education fee is for advanced classes only and only if needed for supplies. Do not charge for Keyboarding and Computer Aps. FCCLA and HOSA membership is included in CATE fees at ACCTC. Skills USA membership of $20 is paid for by the program or by the student.
Registration Fee Payment
Based on your feedback, we are also pleased to introduce a new and more convenient way to pay fees online using e~Funds for Schools. One of the greatest benefits is that if you have more than one child in Aiken County schools, you may incorporate all of your students into one account and make one payment for registration fees, lunch fees or any additional fees for courses, yearbooks etc. School fees and lunch payments may be electronically withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your credit card, and you have the flexibility to make a payment at any time through the school's website. You are in full control of your account and can make a payment at any time that is convenient for you. The e~Funds for Schools site is secure and uses industry standard data encryption.
Check out our step-by-step, easy to follow parent guide to creating an e~Funds for Schools account.
We highly recommend that you establish an electronic checking option to your account so that regardless of the fee totals, you will only be charged a $1.00 processing fee regardless of the payment amount. Payments made by credit or debit card have a higher convenience fee ($2.65 per $100 payment amount.) The e~Funds for Schools service is offered to you by a third party service provider; the District does not request or keep records of family checking or credit card account information.
How does e-Funds for Schools work?
- Families set up and maintain their own logins, passwords, and payment preferences. Your account information is retained in a password-protected file.
- e~Funds for Schools will help to eliminate last minute check writing hassles, improve efficiencies, and help cut costs for both you and the school district.
- Online payments help eliminate the worry that your children could lose or forget the money intended for school items or that it might be spent on other non-school related items.
- Payments from a credit card or checking account may easily be set up. This “auto replenish” may be helpful for ensuring lunch money is always available.
- Parents/guardians may establish a recurring payment or opt to make a one-time payment.
- The program offers various types of payment to families that include but are not limited to school registration fees, instructional materials, field trip fees, yearbook fees, graduation fees, and, of course food service payments.
- Your payment history for the year is available with a click of the mouse.
Accessing e-Funds - A Step-by-Step Guide for Parents
You may access e-Funds through Parent Portal or at https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/56348
- Click on Pay for Student Fees.
- Select Create an Account. You will be prompted to complete the following fields—User Name, Password, First and Last Name, E-Mail, Phone, Billing Address.
- Please enter your student’s last name and Powerschool number (lunch number included at the top of this document) and click Add Students. Your student will populate to the left. You will then click Continue on to Student Fees.
- Your student’s 2020-21 Registration Fees will automatically populate. You will click Begin Checkout to complete the process of paying your student’s fees.
Families are encouraged to register in advance online. If you need support with registration, or if you have any questions, please contact your school's office.