About: Schoology is Aiken County's learning management sytem that offers powerful technology at all grade levels to organize content, engage students, and connect to families. It is changing the way our teachers communicate online with students and families. Teacher Directions
- Teachers may post assignments, messages and calendar items.
- Familiar to social media users, Schoology’s format is simple.
- Schoology allows students and teachers to engage in two-way conversations and class discussions.
- Teachers can easily share files and links with students, families and fellow teachers.
Who Will Use Schoology?
Schoology is designed for all grade levels, but teacher use is optional. If a student’s teacher chooses to use Schoology, parents and guardians can log in to monitor assignments and view resources.
How to Register for Schoology
- Students will be registered automatically to their teachers’ courses, and will log on with their school username and password.
- Parents and guardians must sign up through the Schoology Access Code(s) shared by the student's teacher.
Parents and Guardians Schoology Account Account Directions:
- Log onto your Source account at https://acpsd.schoology.com
- Click the Schoology Access Codes menu item on the left.
- Copy and paste or write down your Schoology access code. (If you have more than one student, you will enter the remaining access codes later using the + Add Child feature.)
- Click the Sign up for Schoology LMS button.
- Enter the Access Code and click Continue.
- Fill out the form with YOUR name, valid email address, and create a password.
- Click Register. If you only have one student, you have completed your registration!
To Add More Students to your Schoology Account:
- Log onto your Schoology account.
- Click the down-facing arrow on the top right and click the + Add Child link.
- Enter the Access Code from the Source and click the
Use Code button.
- Repeat these steps if you have more children enrolled in SPS.
Please email: email@example.com