To create a contact list:
- Go to Office365. Click the waffle icon on the upper left hand side and chose People.
- From People, you should see +New with a down arrow on the right side of New. Click the arrow.
- From the drop down menu, you should see Contact List. Click Contact List.
- You can now name the list, add members (which can be @acpsd.net or any other domains like @yahoo.com or @aol.com)
- TO send an email to the list, simply start typing the name of the list in the TO field of an email. It works in Outlook as well as Office365.